Local Service. National Support.
The world is increasingly complex. The demands on the U.S. Navy and U.S. Coast Guard have never been more pressing. At Philadelphia Gear, now part of Timken Power Systems (TPS), our goal is to help you with that burden so you can stay focused on your core mission. Whether it’s the frontline defense of our country, contraband interdiction, search and rescue, or humanitarian relief, we want you to rely on our 125 years of experience to keep you operational. Our one-stop-shop solution is comprised of three major marine aftermarket offerings, which apply to all of TPS’s proprietary brands: Philadelphia Gear, Western Gear, WesTech Gear, DeLaval Steam Turbine, and certain intellectual property of GE Marine Gearing (excepting nuclear main reduction gears). It is also worth noting that Philadelphia Gear has the ability to meet all MIL-I-45208A and MIL-Q-9858A requirements.
- Military Marine Applications
- Quality Commitment.
- Decades of Service. Decades of Reliability.
- Mission Critical. Mission Ready. Extreme Duty. Extreme Durability.
- A 120,000 Sq. Ft. Purpose-Built Marine Facility.
- Failure is Not an Option. 100% Lock-Up. 0% Fixed Slip-Losses.
- Local Service, National Support, Global Expertise.
- Switchgear. Controls. Motors. Generators.
- Bearing Repair by Bearing Experts.
- CORE – Continuous Oil Rescue Equipment.
- Philadelphia Gear Military Marine Support Locations.