Quality. Commitment. Reliability.
Philadelphia Gear’s Quality Management System is designed to provide consistently high levels of service to our customers and is compliant with the quality system models of ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001.
Our commitment to quality is demonstrated by the fact that each one of our sites has been independently audited and ISO certified. This multi-site quality strategy comes with a degree of risk – after all, if one site fails an audit –the whole organization’s certification is placed in jeopardy.
Still, we have taken this approach to quality – which is unique in our industry – so that customers are assured that their mission critical equipment is in good hands anywhere within our network.
Simply put, our unwavering goal is to achieve customer satisfaction the way our customers define it: By delivering 100% on-Time, 100% on-Spec and 100% on-Budget.
- Military Marine Applications
- Quality Commitment.
- Decades of Service. Decades of Reliability.
- Mission Critical. Mission Ready. Extreme Duty. Extreme Durability.
- A 120,000 Sq. Ft. Purpose-Built Marine Facility.
- Failure is Not an Option. 100% Lock-Up. 0% Fixed Slip-Losses.
- Local Service, National Support, Global Expertise.
- Switchgear. Controls. Motors. Generators.
- Bearing Repair by Bearing Experts.
- CORE – Continuous Oil Rescue Equipment.
- Philadelphia Gear Military Marine Support Locations.