Mission Critical. Mission Ready.
The military marine industry depends on high quality, reliable and top performing power transmission equipment. Our customers are continually challenged with lowering the cost of operation, while achieving the highest levels of “mission ready” status possible.
Downtime can be catastrophic and downtime can cost lives. This is the challenge, and it aligns perfectly with Philadelphia Gear’s mission to provide the lowest lifecycle costs of operation, with the highest degrees of reliability.
The combination of decades of experience, a regional service and manufacturing approach, and a national network of engineering support, positions Philadelphia Gear to help meet both the daily and long-term challenges faced by the Navy and Coast Guard. Combined with the acquisition of WesTech and Western Gear, and certain specific marine-related intellectual property of DeLaval and GE, we offer world-class expertise in power transmission design, manufacture and on-site technical services.
- Military Marine Applications
- Quality Commitment.
- Decades of Experience. Decades of Performance.
- Custom-Designed Marine Gears. Upgrade Capabilities.
- Fully Outfitted Machine Shops. Around the World. Around the Corner.
- Robust Warranties. Peace of Mind.
- 100% Lock-Up. 0% Fixed-Slip Losses.
- Continuous Oil Rescue Equipment. CORE.
- Local Service. National Support. Global Expertise.
- Controls. Motors. Generators.
- Bearing Repair. By Bearing Experts.