CORE – Continuous Oil Rescue Equipment
Philadelphia Gear’s CORETM System Virtually Eliminates Ferrous Metal Contamination as a Cause of Lubrication Related Failures in Gearboxes
The smallest particle that can be seen by the human eye is 40 microns. But ferrous metal particles much smaller than this can cause extraordinary amounts of damage to shipboard rotating equipment over time.
By upgrading the existing filtration system to include CORE, which can remove particles as small as one micron, ferrous particles can be removed before causing damage and premature failure.
- Commercial Marine Applications
- Quality Commitment.
- Decades of Experience. Decades of Performance.
- Custom-Designed Marine Gears. Upgrade Capabilities.
- Fully Outfitted Machine Shops. Around the World. Around the Corner.
- Robust Warranties. Peace of Mind.
- 100% Lock-Up. 0% Fixed-Slip Losses.
- Continuous Oil Rescue Equipment. CORE.
- Local Service. National Support. Global Expertise.
- Controls. Motors. Generators.
- Bearing Repair. By Bearing Experts.